My Qoop

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gretchen's Grind - Working at Getting you Up and Keeping you Up.

I looked for "Gretchen's Grind" on Google and the closest hit I came up with was a blog dedicated to the memory of Kacie New. Her parents created the blog to share their memory of her. I left the site after two minutes because it was so hard to read. The entries and photos hit too close for comfort; feeling so sad like this at work is the last thing I thought I would feel like today. It makes me think of how my father dealt with the death of his children. It makes me think about my 2-year-old daughter and the thought of ever losing her brings me too close to the edge.

This was meant to be an informative blurb about a quaint coffee house in Ellicott City, where the clever owners have used the name to connote duel meaning - sexy strippers and coffee, but all I can think about is Kacie's blog.

kacieinourdreams.blogspot.com/2008/12/12112008.html

No comments: